Rain may move in tomorrow; however, it should hold off until later in the afternoon.
How about lunch at Flight Deck Bar and Grill at KRPJ (Rochelle)?
Plan on meeting at the restaurant at noon.
PS - I will check the weather tomorrow morning. If the rain is moving in earlier than the latest forecast, I will change the destination to Mulligan’s. Be sure to check your emails!=
Discussion of FlyIns and general member-to-member socializing
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm